Friday, November 22, 2013

Just keep walking

The most annoying thing that happens in school in my opinion is when you're walking down the hallway and about two to three people stop right in the middle of the hall just to chat. Ugh! If you want to talk just move to the side, next to the wall and talk as much as your little heart desires. I'm just saying, by stopping in the middle of the hallway you're causing problems for the rest of the people that are behind you. Also what are you going to be able to say to the person in such a little amount of time? Give or take 6 seconds? Not much, so just keep walking and talk to that person at lunch or after school.


I'm trying to get to class or I'm trying to get somewhere. I don't need you to get in my way and slow me down. I have five minutes to get to class and I'm not wasting three of the five trying to get around you. So please just go.













I think of the hallway like a highway. Keep to the right in a some what organized line. If you need to go down a different hall then stop and look to make sure you're clear to go. That way you won't cause a jam and have people backed up in the hall. Don't stop randomly (break check) someone is bound to run into you causing a problem. Basically work the hallway like a highway don't cause a traffic jam just keep the flow going and everything will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment